Dr. Julia Augustyniak provides nutritional guidance to help you make healthy lifestyle changes and achieve your health goals. Nutrition counseling consists of one-on-one sessions that help to get a better look at your lifestyle, dietary habits, concerns, and health goals. Once we get a better understanding of your current goals, we are here to provide advice, support, and accountability on your health journey. Every person and their journey is different, so each plan is individualized based on their specific needs.
Nutritional guidance may include:
- Elimination of foods that the body may react to
- Implementing foods that help the body to thrive and improve overall health
- Diet modification based on personal food journal
- Education on specific diets or foods that may be beneficial
- Advice and changes of lifestyle habits that may be influencing your health
Things we help with:
- Weight loss
- Digestive/gut repair
- Fatigue/loss of energy
- Whole body wellness
- Diet modifying
- Diet education (Carnivore, Mediterranean, Paleo, Keto, etc.)
Our mission is to equip individuals with the knowledge and tools they need to feel their best. To accomplish that mission, Dr. Julia offers a wealth of holistic nutrition knowledge to her clients. She helps her clients make practical and sustainable changes that work for them. Whether you’re looking for a full nutrition makeover or to boost your energy levels and maybe even to lose weigh or eliminate chronic health issues, she can create a customized plan focusing on your individual goals and needs to feel your best. There is no one size fits all plan.